Arugula Asparagus and Tomatoes Salad
- 1 package arugula
- 1 pound assorted tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and washed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Optional: Cooked Bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cube Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1 cube Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of sugar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 5-7 minutes until just done.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Combine tomatoes, arugula and asparagus spears, toss with dressing and sprinkle parmesan to taste