Baby Potatoes with Garlic and Dill
- 1 pound potatoes, preferably a smaller variety, such as ‘new’ or ‘fingerling’
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill.
- 3 cubes garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or butter)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your potatoes in half and peel if desired. Toss them together with the garlic cubes, dill cubes, salt and pepper and oil.
- Line dressed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the edges have browned and the potatoes are tender when you poke them with a fork.
- Two crispiness tips: Don’t place your potatoes too close together on your baking dish. If you do, you’ll risk them getting soft but not crispy around the edges! About half way through your baking, gently flip your potatoes so that both sides get equal exposure.