Crushed Turmeric Tray
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle!
Dorot Gardens Turmeric | 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
Dorot Gardens brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro, turmeric, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot Gardens pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How could you drink a great healthy drink that will brighten your day? Make some golden tea!
- 1 cup oatmilk
- 1 Dorot ginger cube
- 2 Dorot Turmeric cubes
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash of pepper to activate Turmeric (allows for proper absorption into the body)
Blend ingredients, and place in pot and heat to a boil (could throw in the microwave too). If desired, add a dash of cinnamon on top.
This tea is wonderful hot in winter, and excellent cold in summer…
Great in the Kitchen
- Turmeric is great with many different types of dishes, with vegetables, meats and more.
- Turmeric is delicious in sauces and marinades.
- We love our Golden Tea recipe with Dorot Turmeric and Ginger.
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- It is one of the world’s top superfoods.
- It may help with arthritis.