Easy Pesto Sauce
- 8 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Basil
- 2 -3 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese or pecorino romano cheese (or a mixture)
- 1 lb pasta – such as fettuccini or linguine
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While your,pasta boils, mix together garlic, basil, oil, cheese, if using.
- Drain and rinse pasta, then mix together with the sauce in a large pot on a low heat, mixing constantly and making sure not to burn. Once heated through, serve with fresh pine nuts (if using) and a sprinkle of parmesan. Enjoy!