Garlic & Parsley Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
- 2 cubes of Dorot Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 2 cubes Dorot Frozen Chopped Parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen cauliflower and broccoli
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add garlic cubes, mixing well. Once butter and garlic cubes have melted, add flour and stir for a minute to create a paste.
3. Slowly add milk, whisking well. Once thoroughly heated, add half of the cheddar cheese, parsley cubes, salt and pepper and mix well for an additional minute, then remove from heat.
4. Arrange the cauliflower and broccoli on a baking sheet (if using frozen, thaw before hand and try to get pour off the excess water). Cover generously with sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs over the mixture.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, or until these cheese is golden-brown and the veggies are cooked through. (Tip: recipes using fresh broccoli and cauliflower will require more baking time, while frozen will require slightly less. Adjust accordingly.)