Mashed Ginger Sweet Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs sweet potatoes, scrubbed & peeled
- 3 cubes Dorot Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 2 cubes DorotFrozen Crushed Ginger
- 1 tbsp buttter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
1. Cut sweet potatoes into small cubes and boiled covered until cooked through, approximately 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, sauté garlic and ginger cubes in butter for 1-2 minutes on medium heat, then add potatoes and milk.
3. Using a masher or a large fork, mash potatoes with garlic/ginger mixture, mixing well.
4. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and serve.