- Olive oil
- 2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package pasta of your choice
- 1 large yellow or green squash, halved and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz. small broccoli florets (3 cups)
- ½ cup frozen peas and carrots
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms, any variety
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Basil
- 2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley and lemon zest in small bowl and set aside
- Boil and prepare pasta to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, briefly sauté all of the vegetables in a tablespoon of olive oil, minus the tomatoes.
- Remove from heat and add tomatoes and cooked pasta, as well as oil mixture.
- Over medium heat, allow entire mixture to heat for an additional few minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh parmesan cheese and an added drizzle of olive oil.