Pasta with Zucchini & Creamy Basil Chili Sauce
- 1 pound zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1 cube Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Chili
- 1 pound pasta
- 4 tablespoons light cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese plus extra to garnish
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3-4 Cubes Dorot Frozen Chopped Basil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to directions. When it is done, drain, but reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter. Add garlic and chili pepper cubes. Then add in the zucchini and cook another few minutes. Then add the walnuts, cream, basil cubes, salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the sauce along with the Parmesan and some of the pasta water and toss well. Garnish with extra Parmesan.